Aluminum alloy die-casting is not only used in electronics, automobiles, motors, home appliances, and some communication industries. Some high-quality aluminum alloy products with high performance, precision and toughness are also used in industries with high requirements such as large aircraft and ships. So the question is, why is aluminum die casting so popular? As a company that provides OEM CNC Machining Center Parts, let us tell you:
1. The range of die casting is very wide, which greatly facilitates large die casting and full die casting.
2. According to the characteristics of the aluminum alloy itself, it is not difficult to know that the white surface of the product die-cast by this method is very smooth, and it is important that the dimensional accuracy is also high.
3. Because of its simplicity and convenience, productivity is still high.
4. This method has a high utilization of metals and avoids waste of resources.
5. Custom CNC Machining Metal Parts, which are die-cast by this method, has high hardness and strength, are not easily broken, and are very durable.