Demand for CNC batch processing
1. The number of products used: such as research projects, gift customization, souvenirs, and other products, only need a dozen sets or hundreds of sets, no need to open the mold for mass production, so you can use CNC processing, which can save costs And can shorten the cycle;
2. The market demand for the product is not fixed: if the product has just been developed, it has not been able to predict the market demand;
3. Product immaturity: If a product has just been developed, the product structure or design is not reasonable enough;
4. Cost problem: Corresponding to some companies or individuals who have encountered capital turnover problems or market risks in the early stage, they cannot first invest in mass production, and they can only process small batches of CNC first;
5. Product process problems: If the size of a product structure is special, it is impossible to open the mold, but there is a market, and CNC must be used for small batch processing.