Due to the continuous increase of the domestic population, some commonly used tools such as electronics, automobiles, and 3g products are in great demand in the market. The labored parts are processed with low yield and high labor costs. At this time, CNC can be used. machined components solve the problems of lower yields and higher labor costs.
The machining method of the CNC Machined Components surface depends first on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the parts drawing and may sometimes be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some respects due to process reasons. Increased processing requirements for certain CNC Machined Components surfaces due to misalignment of the benchmarks. Or because of being a fine benchmark, it is possible to impose higher processing requirements on it.
Precision CNC Machining Services
Once the technical requirements for the surface of each CNC machined component are specified, the final machining method that guarantees this requirement can be selected accordingly, and the processing method that requires several steps and steps is determined. The selected CNC machined components processing method should meet the requirements of part quality, good processing economy and high production efficiency. To this end, the following factors should be considered when choosing a processing method:
1. Any kind of CNC processing method can obtain a considerable range of processing accuracy and surface roughness, but only in a narrow range is economical, the processing precision of this range is economic processing precision. For this reason, when selecting a processing method, the corresponding processing method that can obtain economic processing precision should be selected.
2. Consider the nature of the CNC machined components material.
3. Consider the structural shape and size of the CNC machined components.
4. Consider productivity and economic requirements. When mass production is large, high-efficiency and advanced processes should be adopted. It is even possible to fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of machining.
5. Consider the existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop. When selecting the processing method, make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give full play to the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. However, consideration should also be given to continually improving existing processing methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving process levels.
Fine parts must be the higher the precision in practice. The more refined, the abler to reflect the processing level and quality. Together with these products, the products are more liked by consumers. Generally speaking, CNC machining has advantages and features that are not comparable in processing. The quality of its products is usually higher, CNC machining, then what are the characteristics of Precision CNC Machining Services?
The production of the first CNC fine parts is higher, and the CNC parts can process multiple surfaces together. Compared with the general lathe processing, many processes can be saved, saving the time, and the quality of the parts processed by the CNC is much more stable than that of the general lathe. .
Secondly, the processing of CNC fine parts has a non-replacement effect in the development of new products. Generally speaking, after programming, the parts with different levels of chaos can be processed, and the hardware of the drones, and the modification and update planning only need to be changed. The lathe program, which can greatly shorten the product development cycle.
We welcome you to the Professional CNC Machining Parts Factory.