The CNC machining center has a wide range of applications and is a type of equipment that is often used in the field of precision machining. When using a machining center, the corresponding maintenance items cannot be ignored. As an OEM Brass CNC Machining Service Company, we will share with you about the maintenance knowledge of CNC machining center.
1. Before the operation of the machining center, wear all the labor protection products, lubricate and maintain as required, and check the oil level of each lubricating oil.
2. When loading the workpiece, it should be lightly placed to prevent the collision and damage the work surface. When OEM CNC Machining Center Parts are heavy, the load capacity of the machine table should also be verified, and the machining center is not allowed to overload.
3. The machining program should be checked before it is correct, and the matching of the tool should be confirmed when using the high-speed function of the machining center.
OEM CNC Machining Parts
4. After the machine tool starts, check the spindle, whether the motion of the workbench is normal in all directions, whether there is abnormal noise or not.
5. During the processing, always pay attention to whether the movement and processing status of the machine tool is normal and encounter abnormal phenomena. When noise and alarm are detected, stop the inspection immediately and continue processing after the machining center is faulty.
Good maintenance habits and periodic inspections not only increase the service life of the machine but also enable it to maintain good machining accuracy. Therefore, we only have to maintain and maintain the machine tool on a periodic basis, and it will be calm when processing OEM CNC Machining Parts.