Custom CNC Machining Aluminum Parts inspection is divided into material inspection and mold inspection. CNC machining aluminum parts generally use Rockwell hardness tester. Small, complex-shaped stampings can be used to test small planes, which cannot be detected on the ordinary benchtop Rockwell hardness testers. The PHP series portable surface Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these stamped parts. Alloy stamping parts are the most commonly used parts in the field of metal processing and machinery manufacturing. Stamping is a processing method that uses a mold to separate or shape metal sheets and strips. Its application range is very wide. Zh
1. Hardness testing of CNC machining aluminum parts
The main material of stamping die is dying steel (including tool steel and high speed steel), and sometimes carbide is also used.
Stamping molds usually require high hardness and abrasion resistance, and heat treatment is essential.
2.Hardness testing of CNC machining aluminum parts
The main purpose of hardness testing of stamping parts is to determine whether the degree of annealing of the purchased metal sheet is suitable for the subsequent stamping part processing. Different types of stamping part processing processes require different hardness levels of sheets. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping parts processing can be tested with a Webster hardness tester. When the thickness of the material is greater than 13mm, a Barcol hardness tester can be used. A pure aluminum plate or a low-hardness aluminum alloy panel should be used.
There are three aspects to consider when selecting the CNC machining aluminum parts material
1. Requirements for use.
1) Use scenarios of CNC machining aluminum parts.
Specifically, under what environmental conditions are metal stamping parts used, what specific requirements are there for strength, hardness, corrosion resistance, etc.
2) Requirements for size and quality of CNC machining aluminum parts.
How many stamping parts need to be used with other parts, which depends on the dimensional accuracy requirements of the stamping parts when they are matched.
3) The importance of CNC machining aluminum parts.
OEM Aluminum Machining CNC Service
For assembled products, the degree of influence of CNC machining aluminum parts on the entire product.
The advantages of processing and use of Precision Aluminum Die Casting Parts:
1. Precision aluminum die casting parts has a lower density and lighter weight than other metal materials.
2. Precision aluminum die casting parts is a kind of benign and recyclable metal material with stable chemical properties, non-magnetic, recyclable and recyclable.
3. Precision aluminum die casting parts adopts two processes, hot and cold, with strong corrosion resistance.
4. Precision aluminum die casting parts have good casting performance.
5. The surface treatment performance of Precision aluminum die casting parts is good.
6. Precision aluminum die casting parts have a small coefficient of elasticity, can't spark in collision friction, and perform best in automotive technology.
7. Precision aluminum die casting parts have a very high global aluminum content and abundant reserves.
8. Precision aluminum die casting parts are not metal-contaminated, non-toxic, and the surface oxide layer is free of volatile metals.
9. Precision aluminum die casting parts have good ductility and can be made into light alloys with many metal elements with high-quality materials.
10. Precision aluminum die casting parts have strong plasticity, good productivity, and have very good advantages for production.
Our company provides OEM Aluminum Machining CNC Service, welcome to consult.