As a CNC Lathe Parts Supplier, share with you.
1. General rules of knife path:
Roughing: Under the maximum load of the machine tool, in most local conditions, the largest possible knife should be selected, the largest infeed amount, and the fastest feed. In the case of the same knife, the feed is directly proportional to the amount of feed. Under normal circumstances, the load of the machine tool is not a result. The criteria for selecting the tool depends on whether the two-dimensional angle and three-dimensional arc of the product are too small. After choosing the knife, the knife length is determined. The rule is that the knife length is greater than the processing depth. For large workpieces, it is necessary to consider whether the chuck can interfere.
Light knife: The purpose of the light knife is to meet the processing requirements of the workpiece surface brightness and reserve an appropriate margin. In the same way, the smooth knife selects the largest possible knife and feeds as fast as possible. Due to the long time required for the fine knife, the appropriate knife and feed are used. Under the same feed, the larger the lateral feed, the faster, the amount of curved surface feed is related to the brightness after processing, the size of feed is related to the surface shape of the curved surface The smallest margin, the largest knife, the fastest speed, and proper feed.
CNC Precision Machining Custom
2. Clamping method:
1. All fixtures are long and short.
2. Vise clamping: The clamping height should not be less than 10 mm. The clamping height and processing height must be specified when processing the workpiece. The processing height should be about 5 mm higher than the three-dimensional of the vise, the purpose is to ensure the robustness, while not harming the vise. This kind of clamping is a common type of clamping, and the height of the clamping is also related to the size of the workpiece. The larger the workpiece, the higher the clamping height.
3. Clamping: the clamping plate is coded on the task table, and the workpiece is locked on the clamping plate with screws. This clamping is suitable for workpieces with insufficient clamping height and large processing force. The general medium and large workpieces have better results.
4. Code iron clamping: When the workpiece is large and the height of the clamping is not enough, and it is not allowed to lock the wire at the bottom, the code iron is used for clamping. This kind of clamping needs to be clamped twice, first code the four corners, process other parts, and then code the four sides and process the four corners. During the second clamping, do not let the workpiece loose, and then loosen it first. You can also code both sides first, and process the other two sides.
5. Clamping of the cutter: the diameter is more than 10mm and the clamping length is not less than 30mm; the diameter is less than 10mm and the clamping length is not less than 20mm. The clamping of the knives should be strong. Dongguan Kaicheng Precision Hardware strictly prevents the collision of the knives and indirectly pulls out the workpiece.
Our company also has CNC Precision Machining Custom for sale, please contact us.