As a CNC Lathe Parts Supplier, share with you.
The parts of aluminum alloy material are deformed during processing. In addition to the above reasons, in actual operation, the operation method is also very important.
(1) For parts with large machining allowance, in order to have better heat dissipation conditions during processing and avoid heat concentration, symmetrical processing should be used during processing. If a 90mm thick sheet needs to be processed to 60mm, if one side is milled immediately, the other side will be milled immediately. Once processed to the final size, the flatness will be 5mm; if repeated feed symmetrical processing is used, each side will be processed twice The final size can ensure that the flatness reaches 0.3mm.
Precision Aluminum Die Casting Parts
(2) Reduce cutting force and cutting heat by changing cutting amount. Among the three elements of cutting consumption, the amount of back-feeding has a great influence on the cutting force. If the machining allowance is too large, the cutting force of one pass is too large, which will not only deform the parts, but also affect the rigidity of the machine tool spindle and reduce the durability of the tool. If you reduce the amount of back-eating knife, it will greatly reduce production efficiency. However, high-speed milling in CNC machining can overcome this problem. While reducing the amount of back-feeding, as long as the feed is increased accordingly and the speed of the machine is increased, the cutting force can be reduced while ensuring the processing efficiency.
(3) If there are multiple cavities on the plate part, it is not advisable to use the sequential processing method of one cavity and one cavity during processing, as it is easy to cause deformation of the parts due to uneven stress. Multiple layers are used for processing, each layer is processed to all the cavity as much as possible, and then the next layer is processed to make the parts evenly stressed and reduce deformation.
(4) Thin-walled workpieces are deformed due to clamping during processing, and even finishing is unavoidable. In order to reduce the deformation of the workpiece to a minimum, the clamping piece can be loosened a little before finishing to reach the final size, so that the workpiece can be freely restored to its original state, and then slightly compressed, as long as the workpiece can be clamped, this way Can obtain the ideal processing effect.
(5) Pay attention to the order of cutting. Rough machining emphasizes the improvement of machining efficiency, and the removal rate per unit time is pursued. Generally, reverse milling can be used. That is to cut off the excess material on the surface of the blank at the fastest speed and the shortest time, and basically form the geometric contour required for finishing. The emphasis on finishing is high precision and high quality, and it is appropriate to use down milling. Because the cutting thickness of the cutter teeth gradually decreases from maximum to zero during down-milling, the degree of work hardening is greatly reduced, and at the same time, the degree of deformation of the parts is reduced.
Our company also has Precision Aluminum Die Casting Parts for sale, please contact us.