Aluminum alloy die-casting occurs when the production of pores is poor, so what is the way to prevent pores? As a company that offers Aluminium CNC Milling Machining Service, let's talk about it for you:
1. The stripping machine needs to be selected well, the good stripping machine will not produce gas, and has good release performance;
2. The parameters of die casting need to be adjusted, and the filling speed should not be too fast, in order to avoid gas filling;
3. Refining agent, deaerator, reducing the gas content in the aluminum liquid, it is necessary to promptly remove the liquid surface scum, bubbles, and other oxides;
4. The mold needs to be kept unobstructed in the exhaust and the exhaust should be smooth;
5. If there are holes in the fixed part, it is necessary to improve the mold and design;
6. The design of products and molds requires attention to core pulling and cooling to minimize excessive wall thickness difference;
Our company specializes in OEM CNC Machining Parts, please feel free to contact us.